2008年11月17日月曜日

HOMEWORK3

1. Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?

I tend to judge people according to what they weare. Because first impression get decided clothes. It's refrect a wearer's personality.
I think that never judge the person's character by the clothe he or she wears. For example, I'm always flamboyantly dressed, but I'm quite innosent.


2 Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?

I don't think so. We aren't judged by their appearance what they where come from.


3. What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?

I'm wearing blue knit one-piece. Yes I do. I choose what I wear tomorrow before I go to bed.


1. What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?

I discuss whatever with a friend. I'm not much care about that.


2. Do you have different friends for different parts of your life? If so, how are they different to you? Do you talk about different things? Go to different places? Give me some examples.

Yes, I have.
For example, I'm careful person. But my friend is careless.

1 件のコメント:

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

Yes, I agree we judge people initially by their clothes without even thinking about it. Eventually we see past the clothes and look at the real personality. I meant about different friends concerning your different interests. Some friends for one hobby and a different set of friends for another interest. Good work.